This information was my favorite:
"Sylvia receives a bath between seven and nine. She loves bathing, especially when she has bubbles and lots of toys to play with. She gets very excited and splashes and makes a big mess. She is very relaxed in the water." (I know someone else who loves water!)
And finally, some recent photos!
Here is my favorite:
8 kommentarer:
super-duper-ooper cute.
Så söt och full av bus!
Beautiful!
My prayers are with you and your travel and your family union! (Well... I can't call it a REunion, can I?)
ooooh. so so beautiful!!!
Så sööt hon är! Grattis till er nya prinsessa! kram Isén
She's sooooo pretty!!!!
Herreguuuud hon är helt ljuvlig!
Vad härligt att höra Esther får någon att bada vilt med i sommar. Ni kommer inte att få det lungt när ni är i någon pool... ;) Är så glad för er skull och Esthers, vilken lycka!
Skicka en kommentar