During the worst part of our waiting time, when we didn't know which dates we would travel and things were leaning toward us not going to SA until July, there was this worship song that kept going through my head over and over again, and I turned it into a prayer.
"Nothing is impossible for You. You hold my world in Your hands."
Like I mentioned before, even when the circumstances totally spoke against us, I still really did feel like God was going to intervene on our behalf. And He did!
And now I just have to trust Him again with this whole British Airways strike thing. Who knows what the solution will be, but nothing is impossible for God!
maj 14, 2010
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
1 kommentar:
I was reading something the other day that really hit me...that these times of extreme anxiety, despair, hopelessness are when you can see God's fingerprints all over the situation. He works through it all to take care of you, His children, and won't let you down. Take THAT, British Airways! ha. Praying for you all.
Skicka en kommentar