maj 14, 2010

Better news.

Yesterday was the discouraging news about British Airways striking during our travel dates.

Today we got good news, though. We get to stay with a South African family for a week!

The church we visited 2 years ago is letting us stay with one of their pastor couples during our second week. We don't know much about them yet, but it is going to be really interesting to stay with some "natives"!

4 kommentarer:

sarah o. sa...

very cool.

native Africans are amazing!

I like mine!

:o)

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon sa...

we don't know yet if they are brown or white or beige or what, but either way they are sure to be more native Africans than we are!
(we the obvious exception of E&S)

Anonym sa...

GIGATT
Nai Nai

sarah o. sa...

I met a white African once while living in Bloomington. I think, actually, he was from Zimbabwe. Or Zambia. But I think it was from Zimbabwe. Anyway, it was strange, because even though he was white, he was SO African. Moved like an African, acted like an African. Totally messed with my finite American mentality.