maj 07, 2010

Practical prep

One specific thing that we are doing to get ready for Sylvia's arrival is to make the upstairs space prettier and more practical, since both girlios will be sleeping up there and hopefully playing together up there.

We ripped out the old nasty carpet from the 80's and are putting down a pretty wooden laminate floor.

This is Esther "helping to do the puzzle" as she refers to it (1- she picked her own mismatched outfit and 2 - yes, she is playing with scissors. Good times.)

Today I bought three BRIGHT colors of paint to paint over the bizarre pink/peach color the previous owners used. It is a surprise which 3 colors I bought, but there was a specific background to each one! I'll hopefully get the painting done next week. The floor should be done by the end of the weekend.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

awesome outfit! we know about mismatched outfits here in my house. And scissors are okay for two-year-olds. As long as they are supervised, ain't nothin' wrong with it!

-Sarah O.