maj 16, 2008

Vimmerkantiga av lycka! | It finally happened!

For the past year I have been thinking about what I would write when the time FINALLY came, and now I have no idea what to write! I can’t hardly even formulate what to say!

It happened – it finally happened – it finally happened!!!

Today at 10:51 a.m. my cell phone rang at work and I could see that it was the number from the adoption agency. So I rushed into another room to speak with her privately and she said, “I have good news for you!” :o)

THERE’S A LITTLE BABY GIRL NAMED ESTHER WAITING FOR US IN SOUTH AFRICA!

We will write more a bit later – we have some phone calls to make!


LÅT OSS FÅ BASUNERA UT DET:
Väntan är över, vi fick barnbesked idag!

En liten underbar Esther på fem månader!
Vi åker till Sydafrika om två veckor, kommer att träffa vår dotter 2 juni (på farfars födelsedag) och kommer hem till midsommar. WOW! Under tiden vi är i Sydafrika firar vi KTs födelsedag, vår bröllopsdag och vårt barns halvårsdag!

Tack Jesus!
”Förlängd väntan tär på hjärtat, uppfylld önskan är ett livets träd.” Ords 13:12

1 kommentar:

Hennyfair sa...

What a joyous occassion! I was so thrilled to see your original post on your other site, then to receive your email, but then to talk to you on the phone on Friday just made it all the more real and exciting! Still praying for all of you! It's wonderful to now be able to know all of the specific names to be praying!!!