I received the coolest e-mail today from someone who used to work at the shelter where Esther is staying, and who is still in contact with the other volunteers there:
"I have heard a lot about Esther and they say she is a very easy going baby and very laid back :) I know she will be a blessing to you! I think I have a picture of her from February, I will just have to look for it and send it to you. She was very small but has grown into a beautiful young lady!"
maj 20, 2008
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
4 kommentarer:
Wow!!! That's crazy that they recognized immediately who Esther was! She is so blessed!
hehe...en laid back baby! hon låter som en mycket cool ung dam! :)
Jag sitter o fånler hela tiden när jag läser här på sidan, gläds med er så!
Det första jag tänkte på när jag hörde nyheten var faktiskt på sången med steve curtis chapman, den videon har fått mig att gråta förr...
ni måste tycka att tiden kryyyper fram nu..
Underbart att få en sådan respons! Vi tänker på er hela tiden! Killarna vill med på safari!!!
How encouraging!
Skicka en kommentar