Sylvia has been such an amazing little girl today. She opens up more and more each day, and now we've been together for 2 weeks, but today in particular she just showed so much of her personality. She has babbled and giggled and smiled and squealed and played almost non-stop, more intensely than she has any day before now. The timing for that was interesting in such a confined space, but we dealt with it okay. I mean, having a 2.5 year old and a 1 year old is hard, but it's not all that hard when you have two great kids, and that's what they are! As they were sleeping on the plane today, Esther to my right and Sylvia in front of me, I just thanked God for them, my 2 girlios who are so special to me in different ways, and who have such awesome things ahead of them in life.
Welcome home, Sylvia!!!!!!!!

Two sisters REALLY excited to be together!!!



9 kommentarer:
our Lorentzon granddaughters!!!!
xoxoxoxo Nai Nai
It's great to hear from you again. I was beginning to worry. For some reason, I didn't think you'd be leaving for another few days.
Glad you are all home safe and sound and seem to be settling nicely.
I just can't wait to watch Sylvia blossom over the next few weeks and months with her forever family.
Så stolt och nöjd Esther är. Underbara bilder. Välkomna hem!!!
Välkomna hem allihop. Det är bra Esther att du tar hand om din lillasyster så att hon känner sej riktigt välkommen. Ni är så söta tillsammans Kram
Grattis till era söta flickor
och ett särskilt grattis till dej Katie på din födelsedag
Velkommen hjem som en familie på fire. Nå starter hverdagslivet med to herlige og vakre døtre. Takk for at jeg har fått følge dere på reisen.
Varm hilsen fra Bea
Wellcome home! :)
God bless you all...
Sini
Oh, I forgot to say, now you need to post some videos!
Hello Lorentzon Family
I am a Foster Mom, and have had the privelage of placing 2 little boys with 2 different families in Norway... Lars in January 2009 and Marius in April2010. What joy it brings me to see how well the other adoptive babies are doing. Good luck and may you all have a wonderful future, filled with love and joy
Skicka en kommentar